- Departments A - F
- County Clerk - Recorder
- Forms & Resources
Forms & Resources
The fee to process a credit card transaction for a copy of a vital record - Birth, Death or Marriage through VitalChek Services is $7 per transaction.
- Birth Certificate - Copy Request Forms (PDF)
- Death Certificate - Copy Request Forms (PDF)
- Are California death records public?
Informational copies of death certificates are considered public records in California and anyone can order one. Certified authorized copies of death certificates are not available to the public and only immediate relatives and other legally authorized individuals or organizations may order them.
- Marriage Certificate - Copy Request Forms (PDF)
- Application for a Marriage License (PDF) Complete form and bring with you to obtain your license by 4:00 p.m. daily. Appointments are required. Please call 530-283-6139 to make an appointment. If you had a previous marriage annulled or were divorced in the last 12 months please bring the court judgment showing the date of dissolution.
- Marriage Services (PDF) Deputy Commissioner of Civil Marriages - Ceremonies
- Recorder Cover Sheet (PDF) Complete form and attach to document to be recorded if needed. This form provides acceptable exemptions to the state mandated SB2 - Affordable Housing and Jobs Act tax. Additional $3 recording fee required in addition to regular recording fee of $15 for the first page and $3 for each additional page of the same document.
- Declaration of Domestic Partner (PDF)
- Fictitious Business Name Form (PDF) - Statement, Refile, Abandonment or Withdrawal
- Obtaining a Translation Certificate - Instructions from the County Clerk (PDF)
- Application for DD214 - Military Discharge (PDF)
Special District Forms
- ABCs of Special District Boards (PDF)
- California Government Code 1780 - Vacancies (PDF)
- California Government Codes 53050-53051 (PDF)
- District Information (PDF)
- Oath of Office Form (PDF)
- Notification of District Board Member Change (PDF)
- Reporting Requirements - Special Districts (PDF)
- Special Vacancy Notice (PDF)
- Statement of Facts - Roster of Public Agencies Filing (PDF)
- California Secretary of State
- California Recall Procedures Handbook (PDF)
- Fair Political Practices Commission (FPPC)
- Fee Schedule (PDF)
- BLM - Mining Claims
- CA Department Fish & Wildlife - CEQA Filing Fees