Voter Registration Cancellation

Cancel My Plumas County Voter Registration

If you wish to cancel your voter registration in Plumas County, please print and completely fill out the following form:

Plumas County Voter Registration Cancellation Request Form

Once you have filled out the cancellation request form, mail it to Plumas County Elections Division

*Note: If your physical and/or mailing address, name, or political party preference has changed, you must alert your local elections office in order to receive election materials in a timely manner.

  1. Elections Division

    Physical Address
    520 Main Street
    Room 102
    Quincy, CA 95971