Military and Overseas Voters


If you are a Military or Overseas Citizen you must complete the following steps in order to receive your ballot.

  1. Register to vote in the state/county in which you legally reside.
  2. Request an Absentee or Vote by Mail Ballot on your registration (Plumas County is all Vote by Mail).
  3. Fill out and return the Voter Registration and Absentee Ballot Request Form.
  4. Return the completed form to the election's office of the county in which you legally reside.

Please visit the Federal Voting Assistance Program website for more information.