Vacation (Abandonment) Public ROW or Easements

The Department of Plumas County Public Works (PCPW) has maintenance of all County Roads (i.e. Public Right-of-Way) within their list of maintained mileage. For access to this list please contact Public Works at (530) 283-6268. 

If you wish to submit an application asking PCPW to Vacate or Abandon a Public Right-of-Way (ROW) please download and fill out the following application. 

PCPW Application to Vacate or Abandon Public ROW

For any questions, please contact Public Works at (530) 283-6268.