Development Review Fees
|Development Review Applications||Fee Amount|
|Development Agreement||$1000.00 Deposit billed at $93.82/hour2,3|
|Development Agreement Amendment||$1000.00 Deposit billed at $93.82/hour2,3|
|Hydro-Electric Project||$1000.00 Deposit billed at $93.82/hour2,3|
|Modification of a Recorded Map||$375.28|
|Modification of Development Standards||$187.64|
|Negative Declaration Review||$193.00|
|Permit to Mine/Reclamation Plan||$93.82|
|Planned Development Permit||$281.64|
|Reversion to Acreage||$187.64|
|Site Development Permit||$187.64|
|Special Use Permit||$46.91|
|Tentative Map per lot fee||$23.46|
|Reconsideration of Approved Application||1/2 Current Fee|
|Technical Report Review1||$500.00 Deposit billed at $93.82/hour2,3|
|Vehicle Travel Cost||$17.73/hr.4|
* Time spent reviewing these applications varies considerably. The fee is a minimum deposit billed against an hourly rate. The actual hourly rate may vary depending on the classification of the employee performing the service. Vehicle travel is an additional cost in addition to the employee's hourly rate costs.
1 - These reports include Traffic Studies, Grading Plans, Erosion Control Plans, Flood Studies, Drainage Studies, and Geotechnical Reports.
2 - A deposit will be collected at the time the application fee is accepted.
- The Public Works Department shall keep records of the time and expenses incurred in the processing of these applications and charge the Developer on a time and material basis. These monies will be deposited in a special account, from which the County will draw sums to cover the costs of the application review.
- As expenses are incurred, the Public Works Department shall provide to the applicant with an invoice detailing the work performed and the time spent by its staff or outside consultants on such work, together with the hourly rates charged by individuals performing the work. The invoice amount shall not exceed the actual cost to the Public Works Department to provide the work described.
- The County may withdraw funds from the fund's deposits in the special account in the amount of each invoice. If it appears likely the deposit made by the developer will be exhausted, the Public Works Department shall provide the developer with a new estimate of the cost to complete the processing of the application.
- The developer shall replenish the special account in the amount of such new estimate within fifteen (15) days. The developer's failure to make payment shall be deemed a withdrawal or abandonment of the application, but such withdrawal or abandonment shall not relieve the developer of the obligation to pay for work done by the County in response to the application or to wind up work as a result of withdrawal or abandonment.
3 - This is an estimate of the hourly rate charged. The actual rate may vary depending on the classification of the employee performing the service.
4 - This is an estimate of the hourly rate charged. The actual rate may vary depending on the classification of the vehicle used.