** we are having issues with our office line, if you call and cannot get through please try 283-6356. IT is working to resolve the issue **
The mission of the Plumas County Environmental Health Department is to preserve the environment and enhance public health through outreach, education, collaborative planning, and sensible applications of environmental health principles, laws, and statutes.
COVID INFORMATIONAL RESOURCES
COVID-19 email email@example.com
- Fee Schedule (PDF)
- Food safety for Retail Food Facilities during a power outage (PDF)
- Environmental Health Service Delivery- A Small Business Perspective (PPT)
- Wildfire Smoke- A Guide for Public Health Officials (PDF)
- Food Safety During the Holidays
Need to make a PAYMENT?
- Make a payment at our office with cash or personal check
- Pay by mail via Check, payable to Plumas County Environmental Health (PCEH)
- Pay by phone by calling GovPayNow at 1-888-604-7888. Payments can be made 24/7 with any major credit card, debit or prepaid debit card.
- Pay online by following the given links to pay invoices and permit fees. The "Pay Location Code" can be found in bold just above the payment summary. It can also be found below with the links to the corresponding payment types.
To pay invoices online, please click on the link below: Invoices, Pay Location Code #7600 - Gov Pay
To pay permit fees online, please click on the link below:
Permit Fees, Pay Location Code #7601 - Gov Pay
Payments online can be made anytime with a major credit card, debit or prepaid debit card.
**Please Note**: GovPayNet does charge a 3% transaction fee.
Visit our new Facebook Page.