Frequently Asked Questions

View All

Individuals who wish to complain to the County may do so orally or in writing.

Complaints to the Office of Civil Rights must be in writing. The information needed, and a complaint form, are available at the following website: How To File a HIPAA Privacy Rule Complaint

For Information relating to reporting violations of the Confidentiality Regulations, contact the United States Attorney for the judicial district where the violation occurred.

United States Attorney's Office
501 I Street Suite 10-100
Sacramento, CA. 95814
(916) 554-2910