Facility Service Request
The mission of the Facility Services Department is to effectively manage facilities in support of the core functions of Plumas County government.
The Facility Services Department provides for facility management of approximately 47 county-owned structures in four communities throughout Plumas County including various office buildings, parks, airports, and halls.
Services performed by the Facility Services Department include:
- Aviation fuel sales and monitoring
- Capital and accessibility improvements
- Custodial / maintenance contract management
- Energy and lease management
- Facility / grounds rentals and maintenance
- Labor assistance to other departments
- Major and minor repairs or replacements
- Pool car / service fleet management
- Snow / ice removal
- Utility payments
Plumas County is applying to CA OHMVR for funding trail maintenance projects on the Plumas National Forest for the G23 grant cycle. We will be hosting an Open House meeting to discuss this and other projects on February 28th, 2023 between 4 - 6:30 pm at 47 Trilogy Lane, Quincy, CA. To review and comment on the application click here.