- Situation Report (PDF) for use by healthcare coalition partners during an emergency incident to communicate with the Medical Health Operational Area Coordinator.
- Resource Request (PDF) for use by healthcare coalition partners during an emergency incident to request resource assistance from Medical Health Operational Area Coordinator.
- CAHAN-Everbridge The California Health Alert Network (CAHAN) is the State of California's web-based information and mass communications system available on a 24/7/365 basis for distribution of health alerts, dissemination of prevention guidelines, coordination of disease investigation efforts, preparedness planning, and other initiatives that strengthen state and local preparedness.
- EMResource Intermedix EMSystems is a recognized leading provider of comprehensive and interoperable technology solutions for emergency preparedness and response within the healthcare continuum. These proven solutions enhance emergency preparedness and response to medical emergencies, mass casualty events, and public health incidents by providing comprehensive real-time communications, multi-media alerting, inventory resource allocation, volunteer registry management, patient and evacuee tracking, and pre-hospital patient care records.
- WISER is a system designed to assist emergency responders in hazardous material incidents. WISER provides a wide range of information on hazardous substances, including substance identification support, physical characteristics, human health information, and containment and suppression advice.
- California Field Operations Guide (Cal-FOG) is intended to provide guidance for the application of the Incident Command System (ICS) to any planned or unplanned event. Position descriptions, checklists, and diagrams are provided to facilitate that guidance. The information contained in this document is intended to enhance the user's experience, training, and knowledge in the application of the Incident Command System. All users must obtain proper ICS training at the level necessary to effectively utilize the system.
- Government Emergency Telecommunications Service (GETS) provides NS/EP personnel priority access and prioritized processing in the local and long distance segments of the landline networks, greatly increasing the probability of call completion. GETS is intended to be used in an emergency or crisis situation when the network is congested and the probability of completing a normal call is reduced.
- Community Assessment for Public Health Emergency Response (CASPER) Toolkit (PDF) enables public health practitioners and emergency management officials to determine rapidly the health status and basic needs of the affected community. CASPER uses valid statistical methods to gather information about health and basic needs, allowing public health and emergency managers to prioritize their response and distribution of resources accurately.