How do I obtain transient occupancy tax forms?
Plumas County Code has specific requirements for property owners renting certain properties for a period of 30 days or less to collect Transient Occupancy Tax. This office is responsible for the registration of owners and operators and for the collection of the quarterly tax.

Registration Form
Registration should be made prior to the operation of the rental. Complete the Transient Occupancy Tax Registration Form and mail it to:
P.O. Box 176
Quincy, CA. 95971

Quarterly Return Form
For registered owners / operators, a Transient Occupancy Tax Quarterly Return Form can be completed and submitted to the address listed above when the original form mailed by this office is not available or circumstances warrant an additional form being necessary.

Show All Answers

1. Are tax bills available online?
2. Can I pay by credit card?
3. How do I appeal the value of my property?
4. Are there special circumstances applied to senior citizens, blind, or disabled persons?
5. Can a mortgage company request copies of my tax bills?
6. Do you sell property tax liens?
7. How do I obtain a revolving fund advance?
8. How do I obtain transient occupancy tax forms?
9. How do I transfer a title / move my mobile home?
10. What are unsecured taxes, and how do I pay them?
11. What do I do if my address has changed?
12. What happens when unsecured taxes become delinquent?
13. What methods of payment do you accept?
14. When are property tax statements due?