Jail Visitation schedule will now be made by appointment only. We are no longer following the "First Come First Served" basis.
Visitations can be scheduled by calling the Jail at 530-283-6267.
|Females||6:00 PM to 8:00 PM||9:00 AM to 11:00 AM||1:00 PM to 3:00 PM|
|Males||8:00 PM to 10:00 PM||1:00 PM to 4:00 PM||9:00 AM to 12:00 PM|
|PC||12:00 PM to 2:00 PM||12:00 PM to 1:00 PM||12:00 PM to 1:00 PM|
|AdSeg||2:00 PM to 4:00 PM||11:00 AM to 12:00 PM||3:00 PM to 4:00 PM|
- A current, valid form of identification is required to enter the Correctional Facility. If you do not have a valid ID you will be asked to leave the premises.
- If you have recently been released from the Plumas County Correctional Facility, you will be denied entry to visitation for a period of 30 days.
- Leave all items, excluding ID, in your vehicle. Failure to do so may result in your removal from the facility. This is to include all cellular and recording devices. If paperwork needs to be signed by the inmate during the visitation, please notify a correctional officer beforehand.
- Dress appropriately for all visitation visits. Those not appropriately dressed will not be allowed to visit until suitable attire can be acquired. Exposing of breasts or genitalia will result in immediate removal from the facility and a ban from visitation.
- All minors wishing to visit must have a parent or legal guardian for supervision.
- Instructions on how to perform a video visitation can be found under the KIOSK tab from the main Jail menu.