In accordance with State Law, County Ordinance and the policies of the Board of Supervisors, the Public Works Department issues transportation permits for over-size load vehicles and encroachment permits for any act or encroachment placed in a County-maintained road or special events that make use of County road rights of way.

The application forms are PDF documents that may be printed, filled out, and mailed, faxed or delivered to the Public Works Department.

Encroachment Permit

Transportation Permit