Community Book Club Guidelines
Monthly meetings of the book club shall be held on the third Wednesday of every month at 4pm - 5:30pm in the Quincy Library Public Meeting Room.
* Note: There will now be a Dec meeting
Book Choice of the Month(s):
- Books will be picked two months in advance at the monthly meeting (e.g. books for November will be picked at the September meeting.)
- Book selections can be nominated by any attendee. Final selection will be decided on by a vote. Nominated books must be less than 450 pages and must be available in paperback. [Note: Librarian or bookstore employee has final say if the selected book is appropriate for the group.]
- Several copies of the month's book pick will be available at the library. Selections will not be available through the zip book program.
- Books will also be available for sale at Barn Owl Books.