It is the mission of the Plumas County Management Council to enhance the efficiency and effectiveness of local government through increased communication, collaboration and better understanding amongst established levels of government; development and implementation of better management practices and promotion of customer service excellence; adoption of a coordinated proactive stance for the purpose of accomplishing the goals and objectives set by Plumas County.
Agendas and Minutes
- Coordinate department efforts to achieve goals set by the Board of Supervisors and County Administrative Officer.
- Increase inter-departmental coordination, communication and understanding.
- Effectively respond to issues as requested by the Board of Supervisors, County Administrative Officer and department heads.
- Ensure an effective management forum that promotes a creative synergistic paradigm for planning and problem solving.
- Take proactive steps to ensure that management training and staff development are available to all levels of staff.
Agenda are available prior to the meetings.
Most Recent Agenda
| View All
Minutes are also available following approval.
Most Recent Minutes
| View All